• BeOne contract
• Start up activity confirmation
• Contract signature
The customer signs the partnership agreement with us and becomes part of the Nova Systems network, in all its forms. It is essential at this stage to accept the General Terms and Conditions of the BeOne Contract, which seal with Nova Systems a partnership based on trust, support and sharing of know-how for mutual business development. In addition to this, to compose the offer, based on a monthly pay-per-use fee, it will be necessary to sign the Purchase Order Contract, on which the software modules and services chosen by the customer will be indicated.
The choice of our metrics allows us to ensure a monthly fee that includes:
• Cloud mode delivery, with contractually guaranteed business continuity;
• Maintenance of the entire infrastructure and data center at the latest technology;
• Delivery of products and services as described in the purchase order contract;
• Bi-monthly release updates with upgrades and new features;
• Assistance included, direct telephone and telematic, standard from Monday to Thursday from 07.00 to 22.00, Friday from 07.00 to 24.00, Saturday from 08.00 to 12.00;
• Data saving, maintenance and backup.
Finally, the activities dedicated to the start-up phase of the project will be defined by signing the Start-up Contract, in a dual opportunity presented to the customer, which provides a one-off formula to enhance the entire project, or a formula for the purchase of hours charged monthly, which will make up the customer's total number of hours, from which all project activities will be scaled down. In both cases, the customer will have access to a reserved area where he can check the progress of his activities.
The project activities that will be included in this contract are those described in the following sections.
Ask for more informations