E-Invoice software BeOne
Electronic invoicing for logistics and freight forwarding
Digitalise business processes, make them easier, more innovative and secure, and reduce paper and document storage costs. These are the main advantages of BeOne e-invoice software, the integrated functionality developed by Nova Systems to manage B2B electronic invoicing.
From 1 January 2019, and for some specific sectors already from 1 July 2018, the obligation of electronic invoicing among private economic operators came into force in Italy. In the Cloud Suite of the software solution you can use the Nova Systems service, developed specifically for transport, customs, logistics and freight forwarding companies.
How electronic invoicing works:
active and passive cycle management in Italy
Electronic Invoice is a process that allows both the active and passive cycles of a company's invoices to be managed and stored directly digitally. Electronic invoice management between individuals can become a great opportunity for Italian businesses. It is an opportunity to digitalise business processes, simplifying them and making them innovative, secure and simple. For example, scan a document and store it in PDF, so that it can be dematerialized and reused in business processes, paying attention to the ecological aspect that this innovation brings with it.
The BeOne e-invoice management module digitises the processes of the Transferor (Active Cycle) and the Transferee (Passive Cycle). With the digitisation of the passive cycle, the document is automatically recorded in the accounts and the automatic reconciliation process of the estimated costs calculated for the transferee can be implemented, avoiding the manual processes of the supplier invoice control
By digitising the active cycle, the relative invoice is automatically created and forwarded to the SDI, avoiding printing the document and sending it in paper or electronic form.
The obligation introduced by the 2018 Budget Law provides that commercial transactions between VAT numbers are regulated exclusively by electronic invoices in specific XML format, transmitted and received through the Interchange System (SDI). The AgID directives expressed in the Digital Administration Code require the adoption of a system able to guarantee the authenticity of digitized documents, with legal and fiscal value, maintaining their accessibility and immutability for a period of 10 yearsDiscover some advantages
The ADVANTAGES of E-invoice management:
- • It reduces the purchase of paper, bags and stamps, reducing printing and shipping costs. In addition, there are no expenses for storage space, reducing manual tasks and time spent searching for archived documents.
- • Business processes are digitized. This is also happening with BeOne e-invoice management when we receive an EDI message and automatically create a shipment. The shipment entry process is digitized, avoiding the costs of data entry, compilation errors and freeing up company resources.
The Steps to Arrive at Go LiveWhen you step out of your office, there's a world going on that accomplishes everything you have planned. A sense of protection and security: Since 1981, the sense of serenity transmitted by Nova Systems' solutions is the premise with which allows you to feel satisfied at any time of the day. Looking to the future with confidence and without worries. Choose BeOne.
• Project profiling
• Demo & Analysis Specificities
• Individual meetings
• Project presentationDiscover More
• BeOne contract
• Start up activity confirmation
• Contract signatureDiscover More
• KickOff with Key Users
• Cloud Environment creation and software parameterisation
• Data MigrationDiscover More
• Individual or group training
• Training through the NovAcademy Business Unit
• Support in the use of company fundsDiscover More
• Physical presence of Product Account Managers at customer locations/branches
• A Team is in the Nova Systems office to support the company
• The customer uses BeOne to manage the entire operational flowDiscover More
• Application and Cloud Help Desk Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
• Individual technical consulting and project analysis
• Release with new features and new productsDiscover More
• After the Go-Live, between Nova Systems and the client, a relationship focused on the company’s growth begins
• The Customer Success Manager becomes a trusted partner, with a proactive approach towards the company
• The CSM guides the company’s collaborators in discovering the BeOne solution full potential, to make the most out of every functionalityRead more about Customer Success